"The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others."
— Omar Suleiman (via celestinevibes)
214,688 notes / posted 4 hours ago / Reblog
You know that dream where you’re completely naked in public? Well combine that with the feeling you get when someone says “we need to talk” and someone constantly telling you why you suck while getting kicked in your tummy multiple times, that’s pretty much what social anxiety feels like
98 notes / posted 4 hours ago / Reblog
: Colfer*, sweetie there is no Chris Golfer
Oh shoot haha, thank you :*
"There is nothing wrong with you.
There’s a lot wrong with the world you live in."
— Chris Colfer
334 notes / posted 12 hours ago / Reblog
- Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
- Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
- Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
- Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
- You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
- That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
- Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
- It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
- I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
- Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
— things to remember, n.m. (via owlsandwinter)
212,422 notes / posted 17 hours ago / Reblog